View Single Post
Old 2007-01-19, 17:10   Link #28
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
I gave it 9 out of 10! Excellent.

Now for the specifications, wow so they did the whole animation before the opening thing again, I wonder if this will carry on to Naruto Shippuden. The Animation was great, although I noticed a little flaw here and there, its not worth ranting over. Temari is so hot! , also what’s up with that green hair chick telling Temari exactly how her jutsu's work, and how her swords work. I mean, you call that guerrilla warfare ? That’s just asking to get your ass kicked when you give out information out like its candy jeeze. Then again, they all do that lol.

That guy with the 3 headed dragon sword, I can't believe he had the nerve to call Kankuro a makeup wearing bastard, when he looks pretty damn gay him self. In any case, I got pretty pumped by the time Shikamaru saved Temari and then they started the pump up music I was like YES!! Also, although most of us are hoping that Gaara wont need saving, well I'm sorry to say but he probably / most likely will need saving. The whole point of this arc is that Konoha Ninja's pay back the favor that the sand did for them, Nartuo and Lee have to save Gaara for it to end perfectly.

In any case, if you think about it Rock Lee is perfect for fighting that brute with the chakra eating armor, because Lee can't mold chakra. Hah he is so going to get rocked by the Green Beast of Konoha. Also, Gaara might not be in trouble till he gets ganged by the other guy, because I do recall the other guy saying to "Lead Gaara to him". Well that’s it for now, cant wait till the next episode.