Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-22, 13:01   Link #2427
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Ok that's just harsh. Most Drill Sergeant today don't use physical violence to the troops but verbally insult them. The reason they do this is to make you mentally tough and making the weak quit early so by the time you become a soldier, you can handle the stress of the battlefield.
even with the verbal bits with drill sergeants use only a small percentage of soldiers can fight or kill without hesitation.

look at the latest chapters of freezing one psychic attack on there fears a lot pandoras broke down and quite a few of these have seen battles already

as for park aka sergeant bitch something she is taking out a lot of frustration if this for them to survive even with that chances are they won't
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising

Last edited by Yorae_paladin1; 2013-03-22 at 13:22.
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote