View Single Post
Old 2013-09-29, 18:44   Link #2089
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Of course he will go with Aladdin. For all we know Elizerbirth family could be running one and know of the famous Alibaba and thus shower him with their love and prise.

This chapter was funny. I was quite suprised how much Olba has changed. I didn't even recognized that it was him only to noitce his hook hand. Even his personatly has changed. Would be shocking to found out that Sinbad had brained washed them. Carmen clan picture was funny plus it is cool to see that their king allowed some of magical magicians to help out Titus and Marga bodys. Toto and Aliabab pairing is cute :3. Stilllllll annoyed that we never got to see the rest of Alibaba's time in Reim. I wonder how the author would go about in writing a love story. I can't help but feel that Sinbad is shipping Masmur and Mor together.

It also looks like Titus has told Aladdin that Ugo is alive. Nice to see that he is writing a dairy about his adventures that I guess he would give to Ugo for him to read to see how miuch he has leant and grown.
It'd be sort of nice to see him matured enough that he doesn't do that sort of thing though.

The reveal on how Olba and the others are doing was indeed something cool to see as it's always nice to see how characters we haven't seen in a while may have grown and changed. I'm sort of thinking Sinbad isn't pulling out Zepar that often though it's certainly possible that he may have orders in people like the Generals.

They do seem cute in what little we see of the two here with the reactions and all. Indeed, though I suppose it wouldn't have allowed the reveals of the Djinn Equip and now this if they had chosen to do that, though I'd have been fine with it myself.

Wasn't the author's previous work a shounen/comedy/harem with martial arts?

I was wondering about that myself with his comment. It seemed odd to be honest. They've come across more as siblings than anything else. They even commented on it if I recall.

That would make for a nice scene if Ugo somehow got a hold of his diary and read about his adventures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You snooze you lose Mor...

But seriously, this is just an unnecessary drama machine. We all know that the relationship won't last, the Mor fans would rage and go berserk otherwise.
Well, she's still quite young and unexperienced with this sort of thing. Being a slave isn't good for one's emotional growth and she's still been developing in that aspect all this time I think.

Indeed, it seems like a distraction from potentially more important matters, but could lead to character development or potential serious consequences depending on how it plays out.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote