View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 00:18   Link #37535
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Oh well, I want to present you guys with a project of mine I have been making. A crossover fanfic with Mahou Senki Lyrical Nanoha Force and The Punisher, from Marvel. I ask you what you guys thought of the idea in the Crossover thread and now is only fair to show you what I did with it. The little problem is that is in Spanish. English is not my first language and I don’t have the skills to write a fanfic that will make any sense so in Spanish it is. For those of you that can read it I will like to hear what you think for those of you who can’t… I have been thinking on making it in English again but I just never get down to it. I will see what I can do.

El Ciclo de Saros
(The Saros Cycle)

The fic goes about the Force manga setting but this one change when Frank Castle gets involve in the case of the Silver Cross, joining the fight between the SD6 and the Hückebein Family. In this world Castle is a mage that once served in the TSAB as Enforcer but went rogue when his family was kill 20 prior the events this events and he has been killing criminals since then. And now Punisher is going after the Eclipse Drivers while Nanoha and the rest try to resolve their own, at the same time Thoma runs away from them and the Hückebein family.