View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 23:46   Link #130
Crown_Clown
Crowned Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Another highly enjoyable episode

The bath scene with Laura at the beginning was funny, but why was Laura taking a bath fully clothed? That was really odd

The washing machine scene was seriously funny, with Kanzaki fanservice and nuns in underwear

Spoiler for fanservizio:

With Misaka 10032, we finally got the pantsu shot that we were screwed out of last week
Spoiler for lovely shimapan:

Next up, Touma has to deal with three Mikotos. Come on, practice makes perfect!
Nice to see that Misaka 10032 is more forward there and got Touma to buy her a pendant, and then even grabs her arm. Although I do feel a bit sorry for Mikoto there

Mikoto is not just a little angry about that and even reaches a new record in the boxing game.

Besides that, we got to know more about Accel's background, and got him team up with Index. He wasn't quite up to the task though

From the preview, it looks like there will be a kidnapping next week... let's see how this will turn out.
Gotta say. I am VERY grateful for some of the images you have. Now I just need to find someone who will make an avvie/siggie out of the 10032 panty scene. <.< XP I was very fond with the Imouto's far before 10032 became the "leading" Sister. However, with each appearance of 10032, my fondness just continues to grow. XD