View Single Post
Old 2007-11-20, 09:57   Link #16437
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Hey, she's nicer than some of the people I've met in RL....
+ Who wouldn't want a chick who can cook, clean, blow people up.....
No one sane, although that last bit can be problematic if she makes a habit of doing it to you...

Quote:
*whistles* Yep I had no part in that....none what so ever...
Watch your back dude.

Quote:
Well, he went home during the mid-semester break earlier this year, so I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be going back home for the long holidays before uni starts again next year.... in MARCH

Wiii, loooong holiday

Hmm, whats the college times like in the US? As in when semester's start and end. All the Australian uni's will all be on summer holidays by now. Is it the same over there. Long break over summer?
Pretty much (though it's during OUR summer obviously which is opposite yours) classes start in September and we get a two week break over Christmas then go again till very early May at which point it closes again until September, this coming time off is the Thanksgiving break. (2 days proper but due to it’s position in the week leads right into the weekend so I’ll basiclly be off for 5 days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

*kicks Lowe into outer space*

Like hell I'd do something like that.
Looks like Lowe is blasting off again.

Quote:
It was really aggravating at first. But I got used to it.
They may be pushing for military realism a bit too far, but they're not so bad.
Ark, whom I've had some PM discussions with and such, seems to strike me more as a Realism Nazi in general then a military protocol one, I don't mind them much since I'm a bit of a Realism Nazi myself, but I can accept a little silliness for the sake of plot, but it better be for a reason and that plot better be good.
Quote:
Never.
Never say never.

Quote:

Sadly...
You helped start it you know.

OC Signum seems to have become afflicted with the Worf Effect… Anytime someone wants show how bad ass they are they go kick her ass. Frankly I'm worried about how much longer she'll put up with it before she comes looking for blood...

Quote:
Fine.
<finally backs away>
*Looks at everyone else suspiciously* If anyone else goes to "Comfort her" they're dead understood?

Quote:
Behind her shoulders. Nothing lower than that.
Um-hmmm... -_-

Quote:

Same issue with StrikerS as well.
One of many sadly.