View Single Post
Old 2007-11-20, 10:42   Link #16438
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well, there have been cases of OC's owning Creator-sans
Oh yeah like Mai chasing you around all the time for spraying that can of crack spray.

Quote:
Who's the lady in the yukata?
That's Ryogi Shiki, possessor of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. However, hers is said to be even more powerful than Tohno Shiki's. Why are their names the same? Well again, playing around with different naming conventions and stuff. The Japanese language sure is interesting, one is written as 式 and the other is 志貴.

Quote:
That is definitely possible, and one of the main uses of combat-applied Lyrical Magic
So Erio's ideas on how to apply it to combat works along your idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Ahhh! So THAT's who this girl is. I was always wondering who the hell she was when I saw her images... Really nice.
Attractive ain't she? But like I said she's weird. I mean she wears either kimonos or yukatas to school.

Quote:
Dont worry, I still havent created her properly.
Take your time, I know I'm taking mind. Can't help it because I probably won't be able to have another holiday once I start working, at least not one that is weeks worth.

Quote:
I think I'm going to create a Lyrical mage who plays a flute.
Flute eh? I need to think of something too.

Quote:
Ah, I thought you meant an OC reunion, actually.
Nope.

Quote:
Yeah... same here. At least it was entertaining, though.
It was somewhat, the fights and the drama that is. Though I feel like I was dealt a sucker punch with the ending.

Quote:
There's only one good thing I can do with School Days anime... show it to my friends to see their WTF reactions.
"Ditch the first 11 episodes, the last one is the only one you'll need to watch!!!"
"Oh rly?"
"Yeah rrrrreallly!" *shows the boat*
"Holy mother of its a boat!!! Nice boat!!!"

Mind you I stopped watching that lousy excuse for an anime after 4 episodes. I've never watch an anime where I wanted to kill the main character so much before, he deserved the boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Shh.
Oh hohohohohoho! Guess right.

Quote:
Only time would tell.
Well from the short history in the profile that I still remember, he'll end up fighting the Aces no?

Quote:

It wouldn't be bad if he rips off... the clothes, only.

*runs*

Might as well start stripping people totally. Though I don't think that's how its supposed to be used.

Quote:
it's been my writing style since I posted the Animax entry (gawd, it didn't make it to the final round ). But I can't bet my money on that.
Oh? You entered that? Well too bad really. A Japanese won the final event, felt like it was cheating or something, somehow.

Quote:
another "lifeline cutter" character courtesy of TYPE-MOON. And she's badass, too.
She is, if she feels the need to eliminate someone, she won't hesitate to.

Quote:
THE GEMINI SISTERS II
CHAPTER 4

Spoiler for at the hall:

Spoiler for outside Schnee Town:

This turns out be a quite interesting soap drama. and I can already imagine the real Yutaro's attempt to dry Freya's legs.
"This is relevant to my interest." ??? What interest? And this chapter made my eyes spin really wildly.

Quote:
and I can't resist posting this as well.

Spoiler for space:

I assumed while writing this first part that everybody's available after StrikerS, unless they have other plans.

BTW, the person at the ending? That's Hikki's WAIFU.
Yeah expected that to be Mai. Looks like this chapter will lead up to the discovering of Hikki's location, and then the Hikki vs Aces battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Chrono just simply has too much fun combing Amy's hair.
You know the drill. First its the hair, then eventually Amy might sniff crack and ask him to do her makeup. Then one thing after another and they would be start doing...erm never mind.

Quote:
Just that Arf eventually became the one who would need protection in a firefight.
Hmm...perhaps. Though more likely Arf felt that Fate didn't didn't require her help anymore, so it was probably better to be off the frontlines.

Quote:
Give him some better protection before you do. He might come back a changed man.
Don't worry, he has more or less my mentality, in that "YURI FANS MUST DIE!!!!" So he'll be safe.

Quote:
I'll pass. Just for today.
And I'm still running low, well lucky him.

Quote:
All is revealed. Hayate+pillow case = -fill in the blanks of your choice-

Meanwhile I'll just run for my life.
Yeah that's a pillow case. There's even some with Nanoha and Fate on it. Anime characters on pillow case are a norm in Japan, though really only the otakus buy them. And of course I'm sure a lot of you know about some of them who paint and draw their cars with anime characters on them, some with very glaring panty shots.

Quote:
School Days held something nice for me among the trainwreck. More drama lines at least.

And..

[PF] Don't you mean one-too-many? [/PF]

School Days was so crappy I didn't consider it watchable. It became obvious not halfway through the whole series that I realize that little faggot just wanted to lift some skirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Saw episode 7 of Rental Magica...and I must say...
Lapis-chan = MOE
Spoiler for Lapis:

[Rena]Hauuu~ omochi kaeri!!![/Rena]
*takes Lapis-chan and runs*
Oh dear, FlameSparkZ seems to have something for this type of characters it seems. She's kinda like Treize IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
you don't seem to be doing much on that front besides drooling over her though.
I have my hands full going through my mountain pile of unfinished games. Besides the rabu-rabu stuff is good enough in Aaron's hands, and Chaos would probably do the "omg nooooooooooo" moments.

Quote:
Hayate now comparable to bag of chips.
Well you don't fondle a bag of chips do you?

Quote:
Another one that thinks Tesla Onee-Sama dose not compute...
Onee-sama definitely doesn't compute. She's more like a super intelligent girl friend that people would turn to when facing problems.

Quote:
*Officially adds FA to Perv list*
*sob*

Quote:
Happens all the time along with other peoples character own other creators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Thing is, I'm not screwing around with Hayate!
I have a feeling Aaron didn't get the hidden meaning when we mean screwing around.

Quote:
Yep. I'll then do my own brand of fanservice that utilizes only minimal explicit undertones and relies more on the interactions.
Hoho...would be interesting to see this happen.

Quote:
Neck and neck, it'll be!
Actually, not too much. Signum is stronger than Grandis when she's in Unison. But I'll have him manage to defeat her and knock out + nab Hayate later.
He'd have to pull of something like "omgwtfhaxx!!" for that to happen.

Quote:

Though I'd like to do more team tactics when I get to the Hayate's week as a Damsel in Distress arc.
Damsel in distress huh? That does describe her pretty well sometimes.

Quote:
To tell you the truth, I already have a few crack scenarios of that scenario in my head...
Aaron has sniffed Lowe's crack gas!

Quote:
I'm finding it hard to put a scenario which makes Hayate go 'Iyaaaaaa~!'
Well maybe not when Grandis and Hayate first meet. Such a scenario would sound better when they start to slowly get attracted to each other. What better to spark off the whole thing with a 'IIIyaaaaaaaaaa' scene?

Quote:
I'm not!

<continues stroking her hair>
Your mouth says no, but your hand says yes.

Quote:
I thought it was a wallpaper...
Nope. Its really a pillow case. If you look at the size of it carefully you'll agree that its true.

Quote:
Dakara, I sai-

IDEA!
I have successfully seeded the beginnings of a (crack?) idea into Aaron's mind!

Quote:
To her back when she starts crying?
Her back might be sensitive. *hears soft moaning coming from the direction of where Aaron and Hayate is*

Quote:
Shamal was the one who cast this when she was saved from Chrono by the masked man (actually Aria). She invoked the Tome to unleasha HUEG lightning strike.
And she still needed a short aria for that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
It would be a small world it I've met some of them.. Where were they staying?
Melbourne.

Quote:
But procrastination is good..
Well not exactly. Procrastination can come back to haunt people, but right now its probably better that I enjoy my holidays. Still I should probably start or I'll never be able to continue past where I stopped in my story.

Quote:
I see... Although that's unlikey to happen as I don't think shes going to be having a tour to oz anytime soon...
The live I was talking about was on TV. Animax is showing Music Station (a highly popular Japanese music program on TV) on Fridays. She showed up a few times, and her real voice just doesn't match what we hear in the anime songs we hear.

Quote:
But we never see them doing anything of the sought... If anything its was Teana who was in charge of developing the teamwork, not Nanoha..
Ahhh true but Nanoha was definitely the one who taught them the basics of tactics. Teana was the one who seem to have the tactical mindset and leadership qualities, so she took charge as leader during missions and often makes up plans and ideas on the spot.

I'll still credit Nanoha with the teaching basics of tactical combat.

Quote:
Yes, immunity is very delicious, best served with sauce

And more badass Hayate is required
Sorry, immunity takes away the fun and shock in "wtf?" moments of fanservice, so its bad! Bad!!

Quote:
Youch I really didn't think my guess would actually be true

Modem kept on too long?
I switch mine off whenever I go to sleep.

Quote:
Not screwing around, just screwing her right?

*runs very fast*
You should have leave it for him to keep guessing what we were secretly meaning with that phrase.

Eva is somewhat on the blurry divide between both though

Quote:
It's a direct hit!!!!

[Mission Accomplished]

Spoiler for As parting gift from me::
I have this doujin.

Quote:
This is a job for PLOT DEVICE!!!!!!!

*runs*

Don't worry I've got it covered! Aaron has already been seeded with ideas. (Somehow suddenly I feel that seeded sounds so wrong I wonder why. )

Quote:
And she's crying because your other hand's on her ass?

*runs*

Skirt lifting.