View Single Post
Old 2008-10-06, 19:28   Link #1398
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
If we consider C.C. as platonic and Shirley has romantic, Kallen would be in the middle. Given that Kallen has always been a mixture of roles, it would be likely that Lelouch would feel both platonic and romantic (which we shall never know the extent of unless Sunrise releases the info) love for Kallen.
That's no proof kang. The fact that kallen shows her feelings doesn't mean that lelouch shown anything romantic towards her.

I don't say that I am right (I could be wrong XD ), but as far as I see it, I don't see any romantic reactions towards her shown by lelouch. (and for those who will bring the "live on", I really see it as far fetched to see that as Love confession or such things)

People are always talking about c.c.'s feelings, kallen's feelings etc. But me I ask for proof about lelouch's feelings.

Kallen showed her interest towards him a lot, does that mean that he feels the same, I mean a romantic feelings? Not necessarily.

If I tell you that I love you and that I will chase you up to the center of the earth, does that mean that you will obviously love me because I put a lot of efforts in it? No. ^^
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote