View Single Post
Old 2010-11-10, 15:06   Link #16
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
When is Sasuke coming back we got a glimpse t him last chapter so were is he???
It's obvious that Kishi is using a double trick here: Madara said to Kabuto that he will not allow him to meet with Sasuke before the war ends. And then Kishi makes Kabuto and Madara the leaders of the war, which means Madara cannot allow Sasuke to join the war. The other part of the trick is the eye transplant, that allows Madara to control Sasuke temporarily. My guess is that black-Zetsu is lying to Sasuke about how much time he needs to recover, he is buying time for Madara to win this war.
This is good for the plot:
- again Kishi has made a trick to prevent Sasuke becoming the mass murderer of good guys
- it prevents the Naruto vs Sasuke fight which Madara was talking about, in the meantime Naruto can train
- while Madara is busy with the war Sasuke might find out some interesting informations about Madara, that would be cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika-Esper View Post
No, Anko, what are you doing!
It would be scary if she became a zombie to fight under Kabuto's orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika-Esper View Post
It was a good idea to have Gaara lead actually. I had my doubts at first, but if anyone is powerful enough to keep everyone in check and get their heads straight again, it's him.
But he does not have any war experience, and much less as a leader of an army in a world war. I mean it's not about how strong he is, but if he can outsmart the enemy by giving good orders to his troops. The only logical reason to let Gaara lead this army would be that the strongest shinobi (which are the kages and some others) are acting as bodyguards of Bee and Naruto, waiting for an ambush.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote