View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 23:32   Link #47
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
No, he also lied to them. He did not tell them about the other magical girl who had openly said she was going to kill Sayaka.

Withholding vital information is the same as lying. Gives a better chance to get them to act.
Eh, sorry, lying is most definitely not the same as not telling someone something. I can pull out a definition from a dictionary if you like, but I assume you have access to one and can reacquaint you with it.

And even if I grant you this, he still was upfront about what he was offering. As he put it, "equivalent exchange" or, you know, the whole freakin' system present in Full Metal Alchemist. Was that evil? Or was it a natural, logical physical principle that also kinda seems to be related to capitalism, too? You know, the whole system that got you that nice computer you're sitting in front of?

If you really feel Kyube is evil, you should be giving up the computer because it was purchased in the same manner as how he acquires magical girls. ;p

"B-b-but, one form of honest capitalism is good while another is bad! Let me have my cognitive dissonance!"
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote