View Single Post
Old 2012-02-09, 20:40   Link #35800
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Hey everyone. Good news and bad news, depending on how you look at things.

The good news: I'm snowballing Swords and Shields to completion. Chapter 5 is a bit over halfway done and after that, probably no more than 3 chapters to go. So those of you enjoying it will get your goodies sooner.

The bad news: This means no more Medieval Belka till Swords and Shields is complete.

The silver lining: I'll be able to focus solely on Medieval Belka until its completion and I have every intention of blowing you all out of the water. =3

The other bit of bad news: For anyone awaiting the conclusion I Stand Alone: Aftermath, you will have to let your minds do the imagining. I'm dropping Aftermath and I'd appreciate it if we just let it die peacefully. I lost all sense of direction with it and I can't recapture the same feeling I had when I first wrote the prequel. I'll be taking it down from Fanfiction.net as well, so if you want to read it, you'll have to grab it soon or look up the original posts here.

Leave of Absence... has been mothballed for the time being for similar reasons as Aftermath, but not to such a degree where I'm going to drop it. It is in need of major fixing and is unfortunately going to be put on the back burner while I work on Medieval Belka and Swords and Shields.