View Single Post
Old 2016-05-26, 17:17   Link #17660
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Fuck what's wrong with my account.

4 times (out of several dozens runs so far) on last dance, I hit the boss to 27 hp, 1 hp, 48 hp, and just now 27 hp again. And I can't kill her. Why?!? She has 900 hp, and it's always some scratch damage that I can't get over.

Have anything like this ever happen to any of you guys in any of the current or past events? It's ridiculous. It's like the system is now built in to prevent me to clear this. Does not make any sense whatsoever
I told you, if you're not gonna rely on Hayasui's drums, you're gonna need some lucky rolls for yasen because of the boss high armor. It's common to even see people failing to kill the boss when the boss is the ONLY one alive at 50+ hp left because of how much damage penalty you suffer on top of the ridiculous armor hence I advocate for retries.

Oh and I forgot to answer about my LBA(just realised). I copied the dude's nuke setup faithfully and just ram my head till it works :|

The setup is here: http://i.imgur.com/VLhM203.jpg