View Single Post
Old 2008-06-09, 19:07   Link #302
Avisch
Reality Blender

I've been interested in Little Busters ever since it was announced. And currently I feel it's the only Key work that I'm very intrigued by (in my time watching the anime of Kanon, Air, and Clannad) I don't know if I find it's visual atmosphere appealing (note: I haven't played the game, only seen a few ingame videos online).

Back befor Ecstasy! was announced. I noticed that it was non-eroge, but I also noticed that it's promotions featured the heroines in...erm risque state of dress. And such was sort of featured in the game aswell.
And I thought this was cool. Because I felt it was the "all-ages-visual-novel-with-semi-adult-appeal".
And as such the game the game remained to intrigue me.

When Ecstasy was announced. I said "Cool Key's re-releasing the game with full adult appeal now. Along with more content and some rewritten things".

Anyway. I don't feel very strong on why Key is re-releasing the game (and one user has stated that Ecstasy! was planned from the beginning).

I remember saying something on a Type-Moon forum:

Quote:
Type-Moon games have great stories. When you make a visual novel thats intended for adults you can add whatever you want to the game to make more adult.
I don't believe that Type-Moon just decided to put sex into their games for the hell of it. They figured: "these games are intended for adults we might aswell have sex in it. Let's have it go into the story well".
So same principal for Key.

Of course I still will want to play both versions (non-EX first. Then EX) and see how different things are.

One crazy B****

Last edited by Avisch; 2008-06-09 at 19:24.
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote