View Single Post
Old 2008-10-02, 10:50   Link #12
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I used to look just like an otaku, don't really want to describe it, but its the skinny otaku with specs type. But after national service, and a change of style, I no longer look otaku.

But my room remains the same, every displayable surface in my room has figures on them, on the piano and even on the piano bench and some are even on the floor. That's why I've recently brought 2 metal frame glass displays, like those they always get from ikea. I'll be unpacking and filling up those displays when I have time.

I have like 100+ figures, figma, nenderoids. Not counting gashapons and 3 sets of puchi nenderoids. Then some mecha models, some chougokin, a bunch of revoltech. 3 wall scrolls, lots of novels, some manga, some dvds. Mostly commitment to Haruhism. Lots of games as well, I'm a gamer more than anime watcher now.

Well I'm mostly for the 'hardware', as in figures. My bro has all the 'software'. Both of us have the entire Haruhi novels in Japanese and Chinese, also the manga. But he extends to the entire line of Haruhi singles, all limited edition version of DVDs in original Japanese and also Chinese. Both of us have the Lucky Star mangas, all of them, but he also extends to every single cd, except the radio cds. He also have every single Macross Frontier cd as well.

But my bro is a genderbent Nogizaka Haruka.
--------------

Something else:

Do not be proud that you do not own anime merchandise. It just points out that you're a true leech to the anime industry. Being a just a fan who do not pay them, does not make the anime industry prosper. The voice actors, directors, producers, composers, animators and designers, all need money to continue producing anime.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/

Last edited by C.A.; 2008-10-02 at 13:57.
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote