Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Kotoura-san
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-01, 17:48   Link #463
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I, for one, am glad to see them reintroduce some costs associated with mind-reading. To me that was the whole point of the opening and the most interesting aspect of Kotoura-san. Sure they can all be cute and funny together, but that's not really what I'm watching this show for.

I'm going to capture the encounter and watch it frame by frame. Each of them has a lot of objects to examine, and they go by quickly.

When Kotoura falls to the ground the camera turns on Manabe behind her. You can see the apparent villain over Manabe's shoulder in the background. Otherwise we have no clue who he (I'm pretty sure it's a he) may be.

The couple appeared to travel fairly far and wide on that date so I think it's more likely a chance encounter. I doubt Kotoura will convince the police of her ability. I foresee the ESP Society donning their Sherlock Holmes garb (except for Mori who will be dressed for battle) and bringing down the "final boss" on their own. Somehow we'll resolve Yuriko's issues along the way.

I laughed at the scene where Daichi's mother comes into his room while Yuriko is there and expresses disappointment that she has no reason to knock. Is Yuriko in love with Daichi? Is it requited? I think the answers are yes and no, but I do wonder why he spends all his time with her including, apparently, outside the ESP Society.

What's going to happen to Kotoura's mother if the focus shifts to the mystery? That scene Haruka recalls of being sick as a child was heart-breaking. Her mother must have memories like that, too.
you only noticed who yuriko love daichi now???? this was hinted from the beginner, i think he's not answer her feelings due to his "chibi" and glasses look, he just think he is too ugle and little to be her love, than try to stay on the "friend zone" while she still trying to pass this zone.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote