View Single Post
Old 2010-08-16, 00:33   Link #57
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
If you look at the Tea Party closely, you can see a lot of elements pulled disparately from ep1-4. Bern is remarkably perceptive, although her "solution" pulls in unorthodox fashion from all sorts of episodes. See how many elements you can find. I've noticed:
Spoiler for Various Elements:
I'm sure there's others. Of course, they all come from all over, so if that's how we're supposed to find the solution, it's quite a mess to sort through smashing prior episodes together into a single narrative. If any of that is accurate, that is.

My question about the Tea Party is: How many freaking guns did they have?
The whole gun thing in the tea party is messed up. I think they all had guns, but I'm not too sure. Which makes things rather confusing, considering in EP 3 they said only 4 guns were working. Unless Bern somehow rewrote the story to make them all work, similar to how Battler made it so Erika got sticky tape.

Quote:
...I think Bern's point is sort of that Kyrie actually does think that way.
This is Bern we're talking about here. The one who wants to make everyone look like a horrible bastard and get a cruel twisted ending. I can't imagine Kyrie actually thinking that way about Ange.