Thread: Crunchyroll Mayoiga
View Single Post
Old 2016-05-16, 14:38   Link #603
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Honestly, I think there is some subtlety or nuance being missed here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
Who exactly took any kind of initiative?
Daahara and Koharun did.

Daahara: As the organizer of this tour, allow me to confirm this with you all: Regardless of whether Masaki-san is a ghost or not, if we can get rid of the monsters somehow, would you like to stay?

Koharun: Daahara-san!

Daahara: Like I said, what she is doesn't matter.

Mikage (applauding): I'm impressed, Daahara. That's what I've been wanting to say.

It's not that these people are all completely certain that Masaki is a ghost. It's that they all believe that Masaki is somehow connected to the monster problem. Mikage is going with "she's a ghost" to make it sound more ominous, and to whip people up into a frenzy. Now, it might be a stretch to think that Masaki is connected to the monster problem, but given that Masaki is keeping secrets, and has been keeping to herself a lot...

Daahara, Koharun, Mikage, and Valkana are basically the leaders here, and they all seem to agree on one key thing - Masaki has information that could be useful in stopping the monsters (if she's not somehow controlling them herself), and if we put her in an uncomfortable position, maybe we can get her to share that information with us (or otherwise eliminate the monster threat).

Lovepon and Jigoku have already thrown their lot in with Mikage, so they're going along with him. Lovepon desperately wants to execute somebody, anyway.

Out of the 8 leaders/initiators I listed, that just leave Mitsumune and Maimai. Well, Mitsumune rose to the occasion, thankfully, once he knew what was really going on. Maimai likes having her input, but I get the vibe she's often unsure of herself.

The rest? Yeah, the rest are followers/loners mostly going with the flow.