View Single Post
Old 2008-01-12, 11:25   Link #50
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
This episode feels like a calm before the storm. The 3 Superpower decide to work together and make a trap for Celestial Being. The desert has one radioactive factory or something and some terrorists want to attack it, so Celestial Being must take action. Knowing this, the 3 superpower pretend to carry out a joint military practice around the area. When Gundams appear, they will be outnumbered. All 3 Superpower send out their best aces and best MSs including more Custom Flags . Union's ace team's name OverFlags is kinda lacking though. I think the outcome (which I speculate that 4 Gundams getting owned, but the Thrones appear and own all) will greatly affect the world....
I think their plan qre not going to work, like the previous ep tell us, if you want to defeat a gundam then do it in space, not in the ground, 300 MS can be wipe out in 5 minute, how many MSs are there in the world ?, In the war, the meister didn't need to aim anyway ( special Viture, Kryos ) , the beam will hit the enemy anyways.

Even if they could capture the gundam then it going to be a mess cause they don't want to share the tehcnology to the other anyway.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote