View Single Post
Old 2011-11-14, 14:18   Link #126
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
he's nowhere near fast enough to dodge bullets though

@jonli: archer comes from a different route than the ones in FSN. He didn't travel back to his own reality, he traveled back to a different one, hoping the paradox of emiya shirou killing his past self would be enough to erase him as well(and he actually knows that it won't work, he's just doing it partially to avoid young!shirou to end up like him, partially because he's just that desperate)

and saber is also a copy, just like every other servant. So even if servant saber dies in the war, the real one doesn't, until she either obtains the grail or forfeits the wish altogether
I asked the question about Saber being a copy in the Q&A, and it seems like she is the only original one, which is why she remembers the grail wars she attended, and can remember Shirou when she returned to her time. I guess if she dies her spirit just goes back and chills until she's summoned again? But then someone said that the lesser grail is made of the spirits of the dead servants....so wouldn't Saber's original soul be donwloaded too? Anyway I asked this already in the Q&A so let's move it over there in case we get off topic too much.

Seeing as how most of these characters don't even show up in FSN...this is going to be a tear-jerker...damn it....especially Kariya....GOOD GOD.....poor guy. He's not even mentioned by Rin or Sakura in FSN.... SNIFF.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote