View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 12:49   Link #812
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I just feel that it's very ironic that the way they treated the guy who caused all this mess is what ended up turning him into a criminal and also turned his own victim into a potential criminal according to the flawed logic of that AI that controls the system.
I'm not sure about that. I mean, the guy appeared to be 'normal', but if so why reject the therapy? (Unless we have future episodes showing the therapy as extremely painful/degrading or will destroy your social life). And he totally went full blown psychotic before the police even came to him. I think he's already borderline crazy and was just suppressing himself before that little incident with the robot triggered his insanity.

Reading all the thoughts about the system being flawed and ineffective, it seems that eventually we will have a plotline of the characters confronting the system and accusing it to cause chaos and people going crazy. But what if the system was right? What if the system was really capable of marking those crazy and murderous people who WILL kill someone and yet people are trying to blame the system as the cause of the crime and insanity? I just think it is one interesting plotline the series can take.