View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 20:05   Link #63
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
if Guy goes to 8th gate, will he be able to beat Madara?
He just did the 7 gates, and we know what happened after he did that against Kisame. He can probably fight a little bit more before passing out. Or if he decides to be a hero ( not a trash ) then he must quickly open the final gate before he collapses, so i guess it must happen in the next chapter. I think he has probably plot shield, since nobody dies in this war, so unless Naruto can magically save his life he won't open the 8th gate. The only way i see him dying is if in the next chapter Lee and the others arrive and they need to be saved and the author decides that the story needs another farewell sensei moment.

Of course if he does open the 8th he will only be able to stop Madara for one chapter so that he becomes the hero of that one chapter, then in the next Madara will be back again. Madara is now much stronger than when he fought the 1st hokage: he can now do the ultimate wood jutsu that was used to defeat him, he can now regenerate almost instantly, he has infinite chakra so wearing him down with a long fight doesn't work, and he has all the powers of the rinnegan. Against the 5 kages he didn't even bother to use all his power, so Gai definitely has no chance even if he opens all gates.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote