View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 11:10   Link #125
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK_500 View Post
Another big surprise to see Sakamichi no Apollon got 6 votes, even more than Kill Me Baby and Brave 10 which are practically broken in first place.
As someone who listed Sakamichi no Apollon let me remind you this is not a thread about shows you disliked but shows that disappointed. In order to be disappointed you have to have reasonably high expectations about a show as I did with Apollon. It's still a good show, and one I would recommend, but I was disappointed by the turn of events in the last few episodes.

Update
Rather than make a separate post, let me add one more show that so disappointed me that I had already forgotten I watched it when this began. That show is Moyashimon Returns. I really enjoyed the original Moyashimon, but the sequel was at best mediocre. I did not see the point for the French arc, when the original setting in the college still had plenty of potential. Excellent characters like Kei and Aoi got short shrift while we had a heavy dose of the sidekick guys and an inconsequential French woman. Luckily the microbes were still cute. After waiting five years for the sequel it was decidedly unrewarding.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2012-12-11 at 09:05. Reason: added Moyashimon Returns
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote