View Single Post
Old 2010-11-13, 14:31   Link #18790
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Battler switched side but he never took an open fantasy position. When Erika stated that the game necessarily had to have a human culprit Battler didn't deny it.
EP6 wasn't anti-fantasy VS anti-mystery it was just a battle of wits on a clearly defined mystery scenario (at least until Beatrice took over).
The problem is Erika had knowledge about the previous scenarios and now the Knox Rules were into play. So, I think going by "a witch did it," at this point, was useless, not to mention that would never have worked on Erika. This was more of an issue of: either you solve it, or I can keep on showing you as much fantasy as I please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
As for Bern favoring Will, I think she didn't favor him much more than Lambda favored her. Both games had their result set in stone already.
It's hard to say. 34 definitely gave Bern a partial look into the game, this being the reason why she can use Red. However, even after EP5, Bern still hadn't reached any answer. Not to mention that 34 wanted to keep Bern trapped in this game. So, I doubt she'd just hand her over answers that easily. Will, on the other hand, got seriously spoon-fed with answers.