View Single Post
Old 2011-12-07, 05:44   Link #803
all_flying

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
Or they could get movie ticket sales and then BD sales from a Planetarian movie and they could hype it up as KyoAni's first theatrical feature of a Key Visual Arts work. Since I am pretty sure Key wouldn't trust Toei to do another movie for them(although there are some that prefer the Toei Clannad movie to the KyoAni series). Although as you say, Little Busters or Rewrite seems more likely.

Unless Haruhi and K-On the College Years are both in KyoAni's plans for 2013, I am reasonably sure Key will be able to persuade KyoAni to animate Little Busters for 2013. Since it will have been five years since they last animated a Key work(Clannad:After Story was 2008-2009) and Little Busters should sell more than 10,000 at the very least.
Well, I have news: "Little Buster" won't be animated. Well, I don't know the validity of the news tho.

The fact is, all of us (I mean ALL of us) really want KyoAni to animate LB. But, "negotiations broke down with Kyoto Animation. Because Kyoto Animation esteems itself in the creation of very high quality works, they are sworn only to animate one project at a time."

d'awwwww