View Single Post
Old 2010-12-06, 14:59   Link #1143
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Ah...agreed.
As I said Blasted net, not carrying intonation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
@IkuzeMinna I wouldn't be surprised if the theory that Duo Jr. is Heero and Relena's love child proves true should the boy's attitude be any indication. He could have been conceived in the time those two ran amok between freezings. There was also that bit about Duo Jr. going "Hn..." in an earlier chapter, I think? Duo's wife may have been who Duo Jr. recognized as his mother hence Duo's statement about having trouble with him after the mother died. Another case of the foster mom stunt they pulled with Relena and Mrs. Darlian. And since both Heero and Relena have memory problems, they won't remember the kid if this is the case. Man, I want the next chapter of this trainwreck already... xD
LOL. With the women in FT being all too eager to bear the children of their beloved ones, it's not even far-fetched xD But seriously, Heero looks even younger in FT than he did in EW. I assume he must've been frozen not long after AC 196. He sure doesn't look like he's reached his twenties yet.

By the way, thanks a lot for the chapter Deacon. I took the liberty of upping it to mediafire, seeing that people have trouble with torrents. I hope you don't mind.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1blq0h3i8ii73z8

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2010-12-06 at 15:53.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote