View Single Post
Old 2006-03-07, 07:16   Link #188
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tragicsmile
I took a bit of a roundabout route, actually - I was interested in the Tsukihime anime, then heard about it being a poor adaptation of the game. I did research on the game and got interested in the setting and other Type-Moon work in the same universe, namely, Fate. I've been reading quite a bit and following discussions, though I lack the language skill to play the full game.

And if I'm going to mention Tsukihime, I might as well mention that vol.2 of the manga is out and translated now, and that Kohaku is insanely cute in it.

Almost the same happened with me. I saw TSUKIHIME anime and liked very much (i'm a loser for cute vampire stories ^^'). So i search for some info and discovered it was based in a Ero-BGame. I read about the story of the bgame (i'm a bgamer, too), and i coudn't believe, the original story was waaaaay better than the anime! Absolutely hooked, i became a TYPE-MOON fan. So of course when i saw the next Type-Moon game after TSUKIHIME, FATE-STAY NIGHT, i was very happy.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote