View Single Post
Old 2009-05-05, 15:54   Link #76
don_Durandal
Zetsubou gunsou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecs View Post
Well, all I can say is that that episode was meh. I thought all the stuff between Alicia and Faldio was really, really dumb. I'm ok with there being a love triangle/polygon but they way they are doing AliciaxFaldio just feels really bad.

Also, for any interested here are the names of the various squad members shown in squads 1 and 7 for this episode (they might change later on). Please correct me if I've made any mistakes :

Spoiler for squad members:

Interesting to note that Squad 1 is heavily biased towards shocktroopers and Squad 7 had 3 snipers at it's disposal (thought they didn't show anyone using a sniper rifle). One would think they would have sent one of the snipers with the ambush group, would have saved Alicia from getting shot at.
Excellent list, thanks. They are in the order of appearance at 06:40 in the episode for those who want to put a face on the names.

It's actually quite hard to tell their classes since they are all wearing scout armour and no equipment instead of the class-specific gear from the game.

Spoiler: