View Single Post
Old 2007-04-13, 07:07   Link #28
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

You do not know how often that idea has actually popped up in my head for the past few weeks now...

"Ion Cannon Ready".
Lol...

"And Kane blinked. Since when did the cannon of the infidels blast pink and horizontally?"

I loved that line too! Her Excellency really can appear at the weirdest places. I'm sure the guys working on Green Planet would appreciate the Ion Cannon thoughts too. And yes both sides'll be there, and its meant to parody why the NOD (and Electronic Arts) took sooo long to come back. After all, when Nanoha wants to make friends, not everyone makes it to the handshake. ^^ The Nanoha FileS PROJECT is currently divided in increasing the omake level of Green Planet at the moment, so even I dun noe what to expect once everyone stops playing skirmish...

Quote:
I have updated the story with new chapter. Make sure you read it and give thoughts on it.
I have! And it's not just you, Lone Wolf. Everyone seems to be under some spell... Caught the entropymax and other doujin ideas there. ^^ BUT I agree about Chrono turning into an evil commander. And I intend to get him dressed in goth loli soon, just need time. ^^ Yuuno's WAAAY cool! I guess if there was a person who'd do a chest-hairless Blonde-Bond-emerging-from-the-sea right, it'll be him. ^^

Now I wonder whats the problem with FF.net that I can't upload my documents into it...