View Single Post
Old 2010-01-07, 16:43   Link #5175
Dlanor .A. Nox
The Death!

Chronotrig:
It's true as long as no actual confirmation of Beatrice's status is given. It's wholly true it has a 50% chance of being false as well as being true the same goes to me, by doing this I have a noose around my neck as well, since my blue has the same odds.

But they found Nanjo's corpse right how did they find that again? It should be that Nanjo and Kyrie died near the same general area I think...of course I might be misunderstanding your point as well.

Kaisos:
It's not the witch of the portrait it's Beatrice hiding behind the witch's guise. What was the point of the Beato twin's discussion about making the servants slowly believe. That is another part of it that made me more more affirmed.

It's the main culprit the mastermind of the story, of course it's not something that can easily be explained. So of course I'm not expecting much joy or agreement for my theory. No one is the judge of Ryuukishi's story but Ryuukishi himself, so to claim the soul and the main point of the story is just trying to appeal to your argument. I said time and time again the truth is the truth, it can be for some people that cauliflower tastes like crap or fish tastes gross. It's truth for me but for alot of people it's the truth that fish tastes good. Two points of truth can be maintained, Ange's discussion with the stakes really helped me as well. Even Maria's red look at it, her story was true even if it was false to Erika.

Was anything about Beatrice's game simple? nothing was, Beatrice even twisted the red to assume Battler wasn't even allowed to play anymore.
She used red to show that Battler wasn't worthy of playing the game. Because of that I don't find any reason to hold back.

Last edited by Dlanor .A. Nox; 2010-01-07 at 17:00.
Dlanor .A. Nox is offline   Reply With Quote