View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 11:25   Link #20021
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Artei has always been older than Kha and Sophia, but after the Belkarangers appearance, I made him the same age as them, as well as Hinagiku Sunny-chan. I wonder what both Tea's interests' ages are though.
Surely older than her... How old is Vice? He could be used as a reference.

Quote:
In Rebuilt, Kha confessed at 12, Fate gave her reply at 14 when he enrolled in Gakutenoh for a short stint.
Now that's a HUGE change huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Actually, Asagi just waits until she gets an opportunity to counterattack, but that doesn't mean she won't try and get a few hits in. She's just really careful not to strike you carelessly. If it takes a few combo strikes to get you in position for a INAZUMA JUURYOKU OTOSHI then she'll go on the offensive. Just depends on the enemy really.
Makes sense that she'd try to get a few hits in while waiting for the proper time to use a finisher, but I think that still makes her a counterattack type. Regardless, though, Gwen would make any opponent fall into a defensive stance, as she always tries to take the initiative - unless her opponent is very experienced, in which case she would be more careful and fight similarly to Asagi. Depends on the enemy, as you say.

A mock battle between Gwen and Asagi can surely happen, too.

Quote:
Yes, and I'll row their boat if you know what I mean

*RUNS*
ME WANTS TOO.

*runs*

Quote:
I think that'll be an interesting scenario to write especially since technically Mai did kill Shinobu >.> Although, given that it was more of the Lost Logia's influence than Mai's will, they'd attribute it more to the actions of an "Evil Precious"

But not without some moments of angst

Don't worry though, they'd get along with Mai just fine *cough* BelkaBlack 2 *cough*

*runs some more*
Hmm, some tasty angst is coming, I see.

And so, one more girl for a 5-ranger team...

Quote:
Just seemed so different from how I usually write... maybe it's just me

And as for Julie, that'll be explained in her profile when it comes up. Suffice it to say though, Julie is the youngest of the three, a year younger than Asagi and Mayura
Ah, so Mayura is indeed the onee-sama of the team, at least when it comes to experience.

Quote:

You dare say such things about my her precious ALICE CARROLL?!?!?!?!?!

Spoiler for You're not worthy of being a Cleric-Knight:
This made me LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for OFM Report: Encountered Spawn Forms:
Awesome, this is nice material for the Nanoha OCverse RTS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Anyway, more about me...

I'm having a hard time with the current fights I'm writing; which are the Aurion vs. Hayate mock battle and the Grandis vs. Signum real battle...

The main problem in the first one is I'm getting in a bit of a tight spot with regards to Hayate's performance... She's, quite frankly, holding out quite well, if not almost constantly on the defensive. In a quick rundown without spoilering, here's her performance stats as of GenerationS...

Spoiler for GenerationS Hayate:

It's hard. It's VERY hard. But she has all the potential in the world to properly cover up her weaknesses and eventually even go as far as holding herself against her fellow Aces. Anybody who wants to say it's impossible? Speak up now. They won't make the SSS-rank if there were absolutely nobody who reached such a level. (Not perfect, alright?) And I believe Hayate can, eventually. She doesn't deserve to be a shafted one-trick pony and I won't let her be! I'm going to show her potential here, and I need all the advice I can get to make it happen without much skepticism from others.

And once more, this managed to accomplish the feat of making me even more pissed off at 7arcs than I ever thought possible. -_-

Any thoughts? Should I lower or raise some stats? Any ideas for how much her performance could improve upon Unison?
I dont see any problems with this, and in fact I agree with most of what you have here. The thing is, this is just a mock battle - I dont see what's so important about it. In the real battlefield, Hayate shouldnt need to actually fight (especially in close combat, since she is not particularly good at it, and she knows it) if she properly commands her unit, unless absolutely necessary, or her Knights are not with her. What I'm trying to say is, arent you thinking too much about this? She is supposed to be a ranged support, not a melee aggressor, after all. It is what makes her Hayate and not Nanoha.

As I have said before, Hayate CHOSE to be support and to become a Lt. Colonel to lead troops into battle instead of fighting the battles herself. She had the potential to choose whatever path she wanted - to become an Enforcer like Fate, or to become an "Aggressor" like Nanoha - but she chose otherwise. You can give Hayate quite a lot of character development without making her go into the battlefield - and I actually may have a scenario coming with a little of that.

Just my thoughts.

Quote:
Spoiler for ”Low Key Celebration”:

Congratulations OC

AND TORMENK WINS 20K!!!!!!! And with a scenario no less!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

PERFECT post to start page 1001!!

Comments on longer posts coming in a little bit.