Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-15, 12:03   Link #3058
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
not mention that miya herself was mentioning to Kagari... that she does not know anything about nr.00 or nr01 (irronically...with demon aura around her) and that she is only a beautifull landlady of this inn.....

and that if minato and others knew about her (as nr00/01) she would had to kick them out of the inn... and it would be sad to have 6sekirei and be lost on the side of the road xD

so with miya bringing up the issue of nr01 and 00 means that she is the same person.... nr01... is like without the godly powers that would crush the full city in a blow ^^ while miya + all jinki made her into god like creature with power to smash everything ^^

I wouldnt be supprised if miya dropped the jinkis becouse she wanted to be with takehito.... or did she drop the jinkis as she left the pillar after minaka found her (when she was in that water tank with those scarry eyes...)

heh maybe miya is kinda like cybord/android made to watch over those children (protector)... and those jinkis were like awsome batteries... the more she had the more power she got....... we can notice that miya kinda did not age'd...and that brings me the question...

are the sekirei growing up on accelerated speed...or do they grow in the same speed as humans.... I mean miya was discovered kinda 21-22years ago and she doesnt look like she aged... while we saw small tsukiumi or kusano... while now they are adults... the same for the rest of sekirei.... miya should look like 40+ years old by now yet she looks the same like 20y ago... eveyrone aroudn her aged... but she remained in the same state... kinda advenced robots are like that

well hard to tell what she is ^^ but time will show... and well I dobut that miya can be winged as she is not a sekirei..... I guess the closest to that is Akitsu who thinks she cant be winged....but like kagari said she was scraped from her number becouse her power was too strong... and in wrong hands she would be dangerous..... yet Minato has 6sekirei (2of them were in first disciplnary squad that protected the island)... and he lives in the same building with Miya the terror for every sekirei and whole MBI ^^ so there is no better place for Akitsu and her full power than in minatos group... if he can live in the same building with miya he is the right person for the job XD (if akitsu goes berserk miya can stop it)

Well, it's not confirmed that Akitsu will definitely leave Mikogami's group (although many people want it to happen), but I can only see Akitsu as the only redemption Mikogami has, since despite the fact that he is "spoiled", he does have a little sense of honor.

It's too bad we haven't heard much of Sanada and Seo lately, those 2 should run the show. xD

EDIT: Come to think of it, now that people are mentioning Nr. 00 = Nr. 01 + 8 jinki (hah, Tsukiumi doesn't get one xD). It could be that Miya (after invasion and stuff) decided to become more "human", in doing so, decided to release the Jinki to avoid the fear and to go with Takehito (who decided to quit), but he was opposing Miya's decision of releasing the jinki for her safety + the other sekirei. Minaka probably thought it would be more interesting and pushed Miya to do it, who released the jinki (maybe it released a huge energy wave or something) that killed Takehito while Minaka probably just praised Miya's choice as one worthy/unworthy of the gods.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote