View Single Post
Old 2019-11-17, 00:23   Link #3
Frontier

So now we're into "Alicization Exploding," an appropriate title now that war has broken out and things are getting pretty hectic between the Integrity Knights and the Dark Territory .

Goblins burn good. Good show Deusolbert .

I wonder if Deusolbert's wife is still alive? Although it seems like, depending on how long they've been keeping him active, she might have just passed way. A shame he can't remember more about her...

Poor Eldrie. The loli's didn't expect much from him and the Goblins completely overwhelmed him and his forces .

I get those loli's are ostensibly on our heroes side and are technically Integrity Knights, but having them run off on their own after mentioning Kirito has me kinda worried .

So that giant's freakout over dying caused his Fluctlight to glitch out and infect Fanatio's? Is that why she was paralyzed with fear for a second there? Or was a it a force of will Incarnation ?

Man, Dakira...I mean, we only knew her for barely a few minutes but she made quite an impact in such a short time by using the full force of her body to protect Fanatio and fend off the giant. It's a shame it cost her her life .

Did...did that Integrity Knight just completely abandon their post? Because they were utterly terrified? I mean, I could see they were anxious and nervous, but I didn't expect them to actually run away. Why the heck did they make this person an Integrity Knight ?

When you're all out of arrows and all you're left with is a sword .

Was that guy who saved Deusolbert Eugeo's mentor? He's the only one I could think of. I wonder where Liena is ?

Alice just created a Spirit Bomb? Didn't see that coming, but I'm excited to see what she does with it .

Last edited by Frontier; 2019-11-17 at 00:38.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote