View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 19:41   Link #8
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
Begins to sound that it's more your parents than your brother that need their heads set straight. If they're indeed going along with all his whims that's very very bad news. If they OK your brother's behavior there's really not much you can do much due to the authority issues stated above.

Based on that you'd need to get your parents understand how screwed up the situation really is.

How you're going to do that..? I have no idea.
I think the parents are really at their wits end at that period of time (mine are, because I can just blatantly ignore everything else and continue to aim for headshots).

How about signing his name in for USMC? Afghanistan needs more meat for the grinder anyway. If you truly cared about your brother then you would have went to extreme means rather than just sit here and rant right?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote