Thread: Sharpnel
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-11, 08:56   Link #6
H-man
3rd year Otaku

Location: Hmm...: Bollnäs, Sweden; Sundsvall, Sweden; Edsbro, Sweden and a couple of places in Texas, USA
Send a message via MSN to H-man
Ok, DJ Sharnel is my fan soooooo much. THEY are just increadible. My favorite hobbie is to listen to their songs and try to figure out what Anime they have taken the sound from. Then my friend killed that idea, by posting that info on Wikipedia. He has posted about half of the Sharpnel source information. My favourite song is Shihen, I just finished watching the series it's taken from, Uta Kata. Another of my favourites is Lol it out. i'm happy now that the new CD has come out, Otaku Overclock.

Now, how come you think m1dy is to much? He's fun (^_^). My favourites by him is Minami Ikebukoro Hardcore custom and Cold Pizza.

Then I have to ask, how did you start to listen to Dj Sharpnel. I found them through StepMania. Increadible game. Played a few of thier songs and then I went to find the rest (^_^).

Just wish they would start selling the CDs in Sweden, probably wouldn't sell all though. Their discography is like 30 CDs...

Go DJ Sharpnel!!
H-man is offline   Reply With Quote