View Single Post
Old 2012-06-12, 11:13   Link #174
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I'm kinda on the fence myself. Sometimes I think the show is a bit of a deconstruction. Other times I think it's just not handled well.
Another theory is that Okada and the writting staff didn't like what Kawamori wanted to go.

For example one could think they didn't like the concept of third wheel having to suffer from unrequited love watching the main couple being all lovey dovey. So they decided to show Zessica's affection in a better light than Mikono's very vague feelings (we are supposed to gauge them on the behalf of how much more Shushu abuses Amata than the rest), and also gives her better romantic moment. Just to subtly crap on Kawamori's intentions.

And now we have Kawamori's interviews showing his butthurt about the lack of support the main couple get from the fandom.

If it's that I can understand the writters reaction. The way the main love drama is crafted is baaaaaaaaaad ( and it's probably Kawamori's doing). The writters are supposed to pull something satisfying out of it, but it's impossible. They get frustrated and finally decide to make things worse.

I cannot believe experienced writters could come up with something so underwhelming/irritating not knowing what they were doing, while they did a fairly decent job with secondary romance.