View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 23:16   Link #4
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

I can translate the summary from the chinese summary, but don't expect much >_>

Summary - They are Hikki and Neet and they don't go out of their room but on the internet they are refered to as an urban legend,"genius gamers" "blank" ( Here it uses the character "sky" and "white"[which is the brother and sister's name], when combine it means "blank". ) Those two refer to the world as a "Trash Game." Then one day those two are transported to another world by a boy who refered to himself as "God." This is a world where wars are prohibited, a world where everything is decided by "games," yes, even the borders of a country is decided by "games."Forced by the other race, there's only one city left for the human race "Imanity." Can the brother and sister being the hikki/neet that they are become the "savior" of mankind?
"Now let us begin the game!"

Edit - Someone who can post a better translation please do so m(>_<)m

@Erhjegel Ya i read the first two vol of that too lol, << blonde + twintail is just too good to pass on XD
The novel is actually pretty good ~ siscon brother and brocon sister is just too good to pass on as well lol

Edit 2 - Someone on Baka-Tsuki had a summary on there, it's probably 10x better than mine~ not sure if I'm allow to link it so just google it =w=

Last edited by xBakaChanx; 2012-09-10 at 23:34.
xBakaChanx is offline   Reply With Quote