View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 11:28   Link #10636
mtgowns

Well, Laxus surpassing Jura is a tough one. I've always seen him as a notch stronger than Erza, who's Saint material herself. But now that it's established that the top 4 Saints aren't actually human it puts Jura's overwhelming power into perspective. We haven't seen him go HAM yet.

No FT member has actually been defeated yet so it's about time we see some of them drop.

I'm a bit torn as to how Erza vs Minerva will play out. It's pretty clear that Erza is on the ropes and Minerva hasn't even been scratched yet. I'd like to say Gajeel would come around to help, but it'd be so weird seeing the two of them team up; doesn't seem something that Mashima would make happen.

Defeating Minerva with "power of Nakama" alone would be extremely lame. I suppose the other device left is the Fairy Armor. We didn't get to see much of it back in the Edolas arc so we could see the whole meal deal soon.

What I predict:

-Gray/Juvia tie with or edge out Lyon/Cherry (sp?), Sting comes around to pick up easy points. Gajeel confronts Sting.
-Jura edges out Laxus.
-Erza's going to Erza.

In the end it doesn't make sense within the plot for FT to not win but I think it will come down to the last member, most likely Erza.
mtgowns is offline   Reply With Quote