View Single Post
Old 2009-09-29, 12:27   Link #22
Rainbowman

My review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
-The ministory focuses on Zoro, but the details are still unknown right now.
Well I hope we find out what his ministory is called.

Quote:
-Luffy fights against Smoker. Unfortunately, he's still unable to damage him at this point. An enraged Hancock attacks Smoker for hurting Luffy. Interestingly enough, the commodore notes that she was able to damage him because of her Haki......
Quote:
Looks like we finally got confirmation on Haki being effective against Logias, huh?
Someone better tell Hancock that Luffy has no love feelings for her. I'm not liking her affections for him one bit. I bet Smoker is reminding her of her position for this.

Quote:
-Ivankov is still fighting against Kuma. He tries to reason with the Shichibukai, but it's no use. Doflamingo tells Iva that he doesn't know what connection the two of them have, but the Kuma that he's familiar with is already dead......
Quote:
But I think I found the part about Kuma to be the most interesting. I'm guessing that Doflamingo is implying that Kuma is now a "complete" Pacifista at this point. Seeing as he was still incomplete around the time of Thriller Bark (and most likely Sabaody), I guess the former tyrant has now become a complete slave of the government (perhaps even as punishment for helping Luffy's crew).....
The news that Doflamingo has on Kuma is rather unfortunate. But I wonder if Doflamingo's facts are merely assumptions like Don Quixote assuming that he is a knight?

Quote:
-Jinbei's fighting against Moria. It seems that Moria uses Shadows Asgard against him, but the merman simply knocks him out with a single punch (lol ).
Quote:
Rather disappointed to learn that Jinbei beat Moria so quickly, but I hope that doesn't mean that he's out of the picture yet!
That was quite powerful. I wonder if Jinbei would fight against Doflamingo and Kuma next unless Mihawk happens to intervene.

Quote:
-Buggy is fighting by Whitebeard's side. Newgate figured out Sengoku's plans, and gives orders to the NW captains. Ace has reached a decision: If his crew is able to reach him, he'll take their hands and join them. However, if the execution begins before then, he'll accept his punishment.......
Quote:
It's also awesome to know that Buggy is fighting alongside Whitebeard with his followers (although it's apparently because Whitebeard didn't want those guys to be a burden). Heh, I wonder if Buggy is going to try to sneak in an opportunity to snuff out ol' Newgate now that he's so close by his side.....?
Buggy fighting alongside Whitebeard is great and all, but what was Sengoku's plans that Whitebeard had figured out?