View Single Post
Old 2010-09-17, 08:34   Link #93
Westlo
Lets be reality

Like they said on neogaf, new Dante =

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
They've yet to make a 30 fps action game that runs smoothly. Devil May Cry needs to stay at 60 fps to be the same beast. So far, Ninja Theory's action games have been more like God of War. While I also like God of War it fulfills a different niche in the action genre . While it excels at set pieces, spectacle, and easy satisfaction, it's combat system lacks the speed, fluidity, and depth that makes game like DMC (sans 2) and Bayonetta great. NT's games haven't even been as good as GOW, which further increases my skepticism.
While I don't put God of War on the same level as the Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry or Bayonetta games it's certainly amazing in the style they went for and a spectacle. Heavenly Sword while in the same vein is nowhere near GoW's class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Don't get it, Capcom USA and Ninja Theory are handeling this game, but it is revealed at TGS? If this title bombs in japan it is probably the end for this series.
It can sell around 300,000 copies in Japan and still be a success worldwide, Street Fighter IV was around 300,000 copies sold in Japan but ended up shipping like 2.5-3 million worldwide. If Devil May Cry 5 did the same I doubt Capcom would care that it bombed in Japan.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote