Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-25, 22:22   Link #11002
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Fact D: We said flesh, not brains...

A couple of things, just to get them out there: One, it has been confirmed that the Exorcist is a Demon Lord, the Bus Driver is assumed to be one, and number three has yet to appear. Two, that page GrrDraxin brought is tricky... two translations were done on it, one aq crappy speed sub that most reference and another one that's supposedly more accurate (not that mine or anyone else's Japanese around here is good enough for true confirmation)... the speed said she was seeking her mother, the other says she was going to live with her mother, so I really don't know myself. And finally, on the ghoul issue: the best definition of a ghoul is berserk vampire... in which the desire for destruction and flesh has completely overwhelmed the logical-thinking brain of the vampire/Tsukune

and also, even though it was already sort of answered... the issues of Jump Square are always labeled for the next month instead of the one they're released during

EDIT: On the black yoki bit (great, now we're sounding like Claymore...), I think he's talking about the desire to consume flesh... otherwise, it was just specified in this case, as when Inner is awakened, it's sometimes mentioned about a black yoki there as well (well, at least in the beginning of the manga)

... okay folks, we have less than a week to go!~ Try to keep this thread on topic, and we just might set a record for ourselves for when there's lack of chapter...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote