View Single Post
Old 2011-04-28, 09:09   Link #3535
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
You know I've just been thinking but what if Najimi oblige Zen(somehow) to use parasite eyes against medaka ?
I wonder what would be Zen reaction after such a thing , and of course Medaka reaction as well , if Zen decides to leave her side after what he saw.
Wait why would Zenkichi leave again? Medaka is hardly a deep scheming character. She's pretty simple. I mean most her ideals are simply off shoots of his own. Sure he doesn't agree with all the off shoots but he's still stood by her all this time, despite knowing her better than anyone. It would seem moronic on his part to simply ditch her when he see's what's in her mind now, when he's more than likely pieced it all together a long time ago.

I doubt Zenkichi would ever join Ajimu because of what she said, I mean the guys the least trusting guy in the manga (at least to people he doesn't like) and he hate's Ajimu, probably more than he did kumagawa.

If he were to leave Medaka it would mostly likely be because of a current event that he believes that being by Medaka wouldn't be the best course of action, that or being brainwashed.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2011-04-28 at 09:21.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote