Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Samurai Flamenco
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-06, 21:12   Link #1232
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Finally caught up with the episodes I didn't watch yet.

"People tend to be more honest on river embankments" LOL Its funny because its true. That cliche is used so much that it should be illegal.

The English outbursts every now & then kinda emphasized Alien Flemenco's little speech, it was how do I put it, attention grabbing?

Finally got to see the Samumenco suit from OP1. Didn't expect to see it in action, in space though. *_*

The will of the universe. Flamenco/Flamwenco actually has a purpose? So it wasn't just coincidence that EVERYTHING is flamenco? LOL But still, the reason for Flamenco is a stupid one. -_-

--------------------------
Next Episode:

He's the world president. Aite, that's pretty cool.

Wow, losing his gf hit Goto real hard. I feel it for the dude. Still, since no body has been found, the possibility of her still being alive is likely.

His level of denial is extreme. He either needs to move on or find closure, but finding closure is hard when you don't even know if she's dead or alive. Poor Mari, she's fallen for him & is losing to his phone.

Man, that kid was creepy. He's one of those obsessive fans. I award points for reciting that speech like a badass & nailing it all so perfectly right in time for the explosion.

----------------------------
Yea, I was wrong for losing hope in this show. Its honestly once again gripped my attention & regained my interest.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2014-03-06 at 21:39. Reason: Forgot something.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote