View Single Post
Old 2009-09-17, 16:41   Link #5563
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Fair enough. I forgot about that part. You're confused about parts, though. Once Britannia attacked, Genbu would have kept fighting, and sooner or later the Chinese Federation and the EU would have intervened. Then Japan would be torn apart by three warring factions. Aid had nothing to do with it. Also, Suzaku did Genbu in.
Genbu possibly believed he would get aid whether directly or indirectly sadly he didn't figure that aid has conditions if he accedes to one sides demands he would anger the other. And he can't play both sides either since the chinese federation and eu are not friends and taking control of the sakurudite is top priority for them. As for suzaku yeah in the anime what he did was wrong but i heard that the manga genbu was different to the point you might condone suzakus act
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote