View Single Post
Old 2010-11-07, 09:26   Link #4388
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
To my understand, Movie is a really long one with 1-2 hours, could be showed in the cinema. OVA is often 30 minutes long and is sold as DVD/Blue-say like TV series. While ONA is a really short one (15 minutes or shorter and is often seen as bonus for certain DVD/CD. Someone may have a different idea about that through...
Wait so, if a series has both an ONA and a movie, the ONA came after or before the movie? Like in Time Of Eve, it has a 6 ep ONA with each ep about 15 min long. But there is also a movie...
Quote:
I have a question that really need to help also:
I and my brother computer shared the same same router for internet connection. But my internet is horribly slowed when compare to his. It shocked me how a 12 mb pdf file took me 15 minutes + to load while his took like 5 seconds or so. This is just incredibly annoyed...

I thought it was malware and got a program to scan through them. Spent a whole day but it didn't improve one bit. I also turned off my firewall. Now it's bugging the heck out of me. What should i do now?

Thank for any suggestion
The more people you have on the same connection, the slower it will go. Although for only two connections, that slow seems pretty unreasonable for that argument. Is one using a Cat 5 (internet) cable and one using a wireless connection?
check your wireless card's compatibility with the router, and make sure you have the drivers updated. If that doesn't help, it could be in the router not being able to support two connections.
Also, make sure your connected to the right connection. For all you know, you could be using a neighbor's from down the street with out realizing. That far away will slow it down.