View Single Post
Old 2011-04-05, 04:54   Link #4755
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Mine refuses to eat any kind of commerical dog food (unless he's fed nothing then he kind of resigns to a few bites), so I'm thinking what kinds of meat and vegetables would be good for him.
From what little I know of dog handling, you might want to try experimenting with different brands of dog food - some dogs can be fussy with what they eat. If they like natural unprocessed food, you might want to get some lean meat from the butcher (300g should be enough).

I have heard that eggs can cause diarrhoea, so I wouldn't exactly recommend them.

Disclaimer - the dogs I handled before are guard dogs. The only experience I have with a dog not eating was that it is depressed that its previous handler finished his term of service, and it subsequently tried to eat a sergeant after days of anorexia.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote