View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 16:41   Link #1161
Dizzyworld2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrok View Post
hmm, well Lucia was my second pick, and I did pretty much everything I could to get in good with her inless it conflicted with a choice with Akane. Kotori I pretty much avoided and decisions I felt would lock me in with her not because I don't like her but because I prefered the other girls. With Chihaya though I pretty much avoided any decisions that favored her, though I think what may have locked me in was when:

Spoiler for Chihaya Lock In?:

I kind of just wish I had some sort of walkthrough/flowchart so I can get an idea of what I did wrong. When I played Katawa Shoujo and Little Busters I used walkthroughs so I knew I was getting the routes/endings I wanted, it didn't spoil the story, I just consulted it when making the decisions.
There's a post in the previous page by etalocohc84 that has all the required choices to get the girl's routes [:

Ahaha anyway, I've been stalking this [and LB!] thread for a few months now and I can't wait until the English patch for the character routes are complete. I really want to read Lucia's route >//<
Dizzyworld2 is offline   Reply With Quote