View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 22:04   Link #4388
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
A likely scenario is that after the Last King has be k.oed, V-tan would return and fight Godou again. Unlike many other gods, V-tan is actually still worshiped throughout the world. Godou can test his new weapon on V-tan. It's been implied a number of times that he would return. As for the game I was talking about, I actually thought it was in/famous enough that everyone would have known about it. It exists under the name of Fable. If there's actually any fight where Godou does not deserve to get an authority, it's the fight with V-tan. He was just taking a cheap shot at V-tan.

Either way, I have a question. Is Herakles also supposed to be Verethragna, or are they supposed to be different gods? It has been stated a number of times that Verethragna has great connections with Herakles, Indra, Ares and Horus.
Can't seem to find anything much with Herakles, other than it is a Athenian tragedy where he is manipulated into killing his family after saving them from death. Hercules (Heracles, Alcaeus, and Alcides however you want to name him) is actually said to be related to Verethragna however.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote