View Single Post
Old 2012-11-30, 11:03   Link #10069
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
No, they weren't weak, Fairy Tail was this strong. Do you really think that some random executioners are going to be as powerful as elite members of the most powerful guilds in the kingdom?
But they weren't random executioners.. they are regarded as the strongest executioners of the Fiore Empire. The last i recall even Makarov was wary of going against the Fiore Empire [But i'd like to stress he ISN'T AFRAID], it just acknowledge that the Empire has pretty decent strength. Sides, the current rescue team isn't the 'Strongest' fairy tail members, not to mention other elite members of other guilds. Point is, i think Fairy Tail just basically became over powered and it isn't fair/hard to compare it with anyone else. I mean who can stop them from owning anyone they want, really... ever since Natsu single handedly took down both Sting & Rouge i couldn't place him anywhere in the meter charts.

I feel where Fairy Tail is concerned, power levels is insignificant because the author basically gives whoever he wants to gain victorious hax strength to win at any cost no matter the odds or however bs the method.

STILL, i'm totally cool with the rescue team owning the executioners because i can't wait to go back to the tournament and see someone whop Minerva's ass.

*Why did Leo not do anything... except look badass.