View Single Post
Old 2009-06-28, 12:37   Link #279
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Tried out Dragonica today. It was pretty good, actually.I'm rather surprised, as it comes from Gpotato. It's 3D side scrolling MMORPG. The character design is alike to Tales Runner, but you can atleast customize your character. I can't really comment on much yet as I only played it a little, but nearly everything so far in it reminded me of La Tale, except the fact this is 3D side scrolling.

Worth mentioning is that while La Tale has horrible servers and many areas are inaccessible due lag*, I have not seen this on Dragonica, probably because how the levels are made.

Well since I loved La Tale back then but was forced to quit due lag, I hope this game might just get me enough interested to spend more time with it.

* In La Tale since it was only 2D, to get to higher places you usually had to run, jump and grab a ladder while in air. But this was not possible if you lagged, and most players I knew lagged all the time -_-.