View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 10:27   Link #107
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eater of All View Post
Yeah, that's the only thing keeping me from getting completely freaked out by the atmosphere. Mei and her legs banzai.
I was so freaked out that I didn't notice the ZR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Spoilers for Kara no Kyoukai:

Spoiler:
Hold up. Is it really called "Mystic Doll Eye of Death Perception"? Or is that just a fan coined term? I thought I was original with coming up with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't mind that Mei kept the identity of the extra person a secret until now, as was already said, it was doubtful anybody would believe her and she had no idea if knowing the identity of the extra student changed anything anyway. It was better for her to keep her mouth shut. I'm more bothered that her mystic glass eye of the death perception exists in the first place. That makes it all way too convenient. I was hoping Kouichi and his merry gang would have to put some effort into figuring out who Another is, just like we have throughout all these weeks. Nevertheless, their upcoming dilemma shall be very interesting. Will have the spine to kill the extra person -who might be one of their close friend- in cold blood? They can rationalize it by telling themselves they're only putting a dead person back into her grave, but the heart doesn't always listen to what the brain as to say.
I think it's convenient but she did use it to look at Kouichi and then said he wasn't dead. It's not like it was added on in the final volume or anything, it's all one giant novel.

Quote:
By the way, I don't believe anybody has mentioned it yet but based on the way Izumi lamented over his death in her dream (she called him an idiot, as "why did you do that, you idiot!") I think her brother might have been the ignored student who gave up his role half-way through two years ago. It could explain why she was so irritated by Mei, who didn't uphold her role properly just like her brother. Of course, tsunderes like her tend to use the word "baka" often so that may not mean anything
That is a good point. I thought she was doing it because of her feelings towards Kouichi but that is good.